3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
A sound start,
This review is from: Online Share Investing: A UK Guide (Paperback)
This is a good book for someone who is just embarking to start trading on-line on a casual basis.
1) Nicely written with good humour
2) Repeats tips and warnings of trading through out the book
3) Trading ideas and strategies are properly outlined
4) Nice Book Size. Easy to carry.
5) Thorough explained real life examples.
6) Relevant to the UK market.
Not So Good points
1) Refers to period before 2001
2) References, links, laws have changed and are not relevant
3) Very small explanations of comprehending share trading websites (ie does not have screen shot examples)
4) Not many trading strategies provided
5) Quite expensive
A really good book for people who know nothing about shares and trading in the UK.