1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Bad information, poorly organised.,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Lonely Planet Colorado (Travel Guide) (Kindle Edition)
This book is not well organised and not formatted for a Kindle. There are significant factual errors and significant omissions. It provided no value, and wasted much time. This book is worse than useless. It was obviously written by someone with no love for the State of Colorado and has a very negative tone throughout.
- The instructions are for how to use on an iPad, NOT Kindle.
- Bad layout, hard to navigate.
- WRONG information about a source for picnics and sandwiches - opening times wrong and type of establishment wrong.
- MISSING vital warning that snow chains needed for Strawberry hot springs (Steamboat). It is ILLEGAL to drive there without chains in winter and this was not mentioned in the review, resulting in a wasted trip.
- NO MENTION of Steamboat Springs Winter Carnival - an event that has been running for 100 years, closes the main highway to drag children through the street on skis behind horses and has people skiing downhill in the dark with fireworks attached to their head! Highly recommended, but it isn't in the book.
- Kindle Bookmark Synching NOT working - perhaps because this is not a properly converted Kindle title (see note on instructions above).