4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Absolutely up there with the best Xbox 360 games every made!,
This review is from: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
1. If like me, you really enjoyed the original vegas, then, as this is pretty much more of the same, vegas 2 won't disappoint
2. There's plenty of thrilling and tense tactical gun fights to battle your way through, always very satisfying and fun.
3. Just about the best control set-up of any game I've played, both in the weapons handling and in the ease whith which you order your two buddies around.
4. You can now run, which although a small addition, does add to the excitement as you race for cover to avoid being mowed down by a turret gun or sniper
1. Map textures where often a bit flat and boring as if the game was rushed out (it's only a year since the original was released).
2. Seeing as all he development cost was met in the previous game I see no reason why these add-ons should cost the same as the orininal release.
3. The story didn't make one bit of sense to me but isn't that nearly always the case in computer games.