5.0 out of 5 stars create your reality, 5 May 2008
This review is from: What The Bleep? Down the Rabbit Hole - 5 Disc Box Set [DVD] (DVD)
Wow, I just read the previous comments and I am astounded at the emotional attacks on the makers and the subject matter.
So for once I like to speak up and talk about myself.
I had breast cancer and was told that only a full mastectomy would save my life (2003). But instead I choose to heal myself without any conventional treatments. Within a year I was free of cancer markers in my blood. This was 4 years ago, and I am having checkups every year.
The reason for telling this, is because I used the power of positive thinking, setting my intention to heal my body, and letting go of the old patterns and paradigms which kept me in the grip of fear and destruction.
In fact I was over the moon, when I first saw the film, it showed everything I did, with a scientific explanation.
So obviously I was kind of expecting other people to be as exited as I was about all the interviews and eager to incorporate this knowledge into their every day reality.
My message to you is: "there is only one way to find out....Try it for yourself". Dont be put off by negativity. The more I opened up to the power of love, the power of positive thinking, the more magic was and still is entering my life.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Feb 2010 17:28:32 GMT
Here here! :)

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2010 18:56:48 BDT
Far Rider says:
I am a trained hypnotherapist, and a psychologist, and have studied mind/body linkages for years. What the reviewer says about the mind body connection is true, and has been empirically tested.

However that is *not* what the DVD was asserting! There is a heck of a difference between being able to alter your body's behaviour through mental exercises and positive thinking, and believing you are "at cause" in your whole reality! Be very careful to not dream yourself into a belief that will harm you! Unless you want unexpected sudden endings, that is!

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Apr 2011 18:48:47 BDT
Hi, I would be grateful if you would explain your last sentence please, as I intend to buy this set, but would be grateful for a balanced view of any possible pitfalls.

Thank you in anticipation.

Posted on 17 Jan 2012 12:14:10 GMT
SongBird says:
It's wonderful that you have been able to beat breast cancer, it must have been a terrible time. But please don't make the classic 'post hoc propter hoc' mistake in what you draw from your recovery. This is when you infer that because occurrence B happened after occurrence A, that somehow B was CAUSED by A. It's not necessarily so. If you had medical treatment of any kind, maybe that was what worked? There is also the possibility that your cancer would have gone into remission all by itself. It loses its grip on the body and your own immune system takes over and does the rest. It happens more than most people realise, and although I wouldn't wish to deny the power that positive thinking can have, it could be dangerous to assume that it can work the miracles that this film suggests.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jan 2013 16:12:46 GMT
It's pretty hard to offer a balanced view; if you have any real scientific skills or training, the whole thing is fabricated trash. If you follow th appropraite threads sometimes known as "new Age", then this may fit with your views.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›