5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
You only get out what you put in!,
This review is from: The Pyramid Principle:Logic in Writing and Thinking (Hardcover)
Not the easiest book to follow, but, once understood it gives the clarity of thinking required before comunicating. Too many times do we think for 20% of the time and spend the remaining 80% trying to present - do the work up front and the latter comes free!
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Mar 2010 09:26:21 GMT
Magic Harry says:
Starting a review about a book on clear written communication with the words "Not the easiest book to follow...". Say's it all, I fear. Time to find a different book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›