Expectations fully met,
This review is from: Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW Camera Backpack - Galaxy Blue (Electronics)
- I wanted a light backpack to use frequently and over rather long periods on my back.
- I was considering using it whilst cycling and hiking.
- I wanted it to be waterproof.
- I wanted it to fit my D7000 with my 80-200 f2.8 attached, and my 50mm f1.8, my SB-28 and triggers, a couple of filters and my hi-tech filter holder and my iPad (first model).
- Finally, and crucial, I wanted it to be light weight.
I bought the Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW, in blue, and i have owned it since August 2013. It is everything I was looking for. I can fit all the gear mentioned and still have a little room left, for instance I can also carry my Kenko teleconverter. I will post a picture of the bag with the gear on my website ([...] in case someone wants to confirm on the iPad fits.
If I can mention something I wish it could be different it is the side pocket (where a water bladder is meant to be installed) that I use to stow my mobile and documents. This pocket could be just a little more spacious because although it is quite deep, it is a bit too tight. But this is not a problem for me, since I can carry all I usually want inside and I already knew it was a bit tight when I bought the backpack.
So, I can clearly say that I am extremely happy with my purchase and I hardly ever leave home without it or without my Lowepro Classified 160 AW Shoulder Bag for DSLR which I have also reviewed. If I go to work (I'm a lecturer, not a pro photographer) I will take the Classified 160 with me, but if I go out for a walk or if the weight of the fully loaded Lowepro Classified will have to be carried for a long period then I will rather take the Lowepro Flipside Sport 15L AW.