ARRAY(0xaf2bb84c)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard work but you feel the difference!, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme (Sports)
Having undertaken aerobics classes many years ago I saw this product advertised on TV and noticed how similar some of the moves were so I ordered it not only for myself but for my daughter who has struggled to lose weight since having her two children. We never found the time to go to classes due to work commitments so agreed this would be ideal to do at home.
Please be aware - to get the desired effects it is expected that you work out every night of the week. First disc 30 mins for two weeks the next two are for an hour over the following four weeks.
Also to be aware of - the discs did not play on my dvd player, or x-box, or nintendo wii or my new laptop. My daughter had a cheap old dvd player and it played on that!

I liked the programme immediately as there is no drawn out chat about the moves or diets etc; as soon as the DVD properly starts you are straight on with it.
I would imagine that if you had never done any fitness classes in the past then you might not get the full benefit from some of the moves - although she does explain how not to do it but not having a 'live' person watching over you can allow poor posture etc to creep in. I had to tell my daughter a few times on the best positioning for certain moves.
Having said that the programme does build you up slowly - you do the same disc for 2 weeks before moving up to the next. By the end of the two weeks you are flying through it with no real after effects. The next disc is a big step up and you are really put through your paces. My daughter and I are nearly at the end of this disc and my daughter has lost 3 inches off her waist and bust. She is really happy and determined to finish the programme. I definitely feel more toned and energized.
We have not bought any diet drinks or fancy foods in order to shape up - we have just watched what we eat and have tried to eat more healthier with smaller portions of food.
I would recommend this exercise plan to everyone as all exercise is good and you can pick and choose the right time for you to do it.
My daughter is now waiting for me at my home every night after work to begin exercising. She loves the results.
You will ache and stiffen up but that's to be expected - work through it and you should find yourself feeling healthier and lighter on your feet.
Good luck!