5.0 out of 5 stars Bone Crossed, 18 Jun 2010
This review is from: Bone Crossed: Mercy Thompson Book 4 (Paperback)
Bone Crossed is the fourth novel in the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs. Once again I wasn't disappointed by this series. We see action, quite a lot of action, and some amorous moments.

Mercedes Thompson is still getting over the attack from a few months ago but with the help of those around her she manages to slowly overcome her panic attacks and starts to enjoy life again. Whilst this is going on, Marsilia, the Mistress of the local vampire seethe, finds out about Stefan's disloyalty by covering for Mercy when she killed not only one but two vampires. She doesn't take too kindly to this revelation and punishes those who are guilty of wronging her.

We meet a new character that is from Mercy's past in this book under suspicious circumstances but yet Mercy helps her which leads her into more trouble. But all this unravels as you read the book. I wasn't able to put this book down for long before I had to start reading it again.

My favourite part of this book was when Adam was helping Mercedes get over her anxiety attacks. I don't want to say what or how he helps her as this will give away some of the story. But I like his methods. Oh and finding out something interesting about Ben, that was a nice little tid bit of information.

Finally my suspicions were confirmed in this book about Mercy's suitors. I was right that she had three love interests at one time. I'm interested as to what is next for Mercy. She has had a bad life as it is with all the people that have been coming after her, left, right, centre and from behind. She never seems to have a minute alone to herself or have a day where nothing bad happens. Even on a date, something bad happens and she has to rush in to help.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book as I have the series and can't wait to read the next book in the series. Patricia Briggs is one hell of a writer and I love the characters she has created.

Disclaimer: I do not own this book, I borrowed it from the library. I have not been paid to review this book and everything I have said is of my own honest opinion.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]