9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
How is this not their top-of-the-line model?!,
This review is from: Seiko Men's SNE107 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Black Dial (Watch)
I was searching for a divers watch. Something of good build quality, and something i was not afraid to loose, yet not going to compromise on the quality. I was first looking into models that was automatic, but having to make sure the watch was not gaining / loosing time was just a total no-go. That is not what a watch should require (in my opinion).
I found this watch on amazon, and was amazed how "hidden it was" bottom of page 3.
This watch is everything i wanted to have!
- It has a fantastic readyability
- Day / date
- Sturdy build (very sturdy)
- Good weight to it - not too heavy, not too light
- 120 tick crown bezel - amazing
- Solar panel build in - never having to buy another battery and pay 50 quid to get it sealed properly.
- The hinge is strong, and there is NO WAY, you drop it by chance.
Over all - the best watch Seiko i have ever ownd from Seiko!