3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
A five-star product. I've been buying it for years.,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Facial Lotion 30ml (Personal Care)
This product used to be called "Wild Rose Moisture Cream". (They changed the name, but it's the same product.)
I love this cream for a number of reasons:
1. It's a 100% natural product. (or derived from natural products.)
2. It's a very light non-greasy cream.
3. It heals my occasional patches of eczema.
4. In my experience, it's a healing cream, and is good for spots, minor cuts, rashes, dry skin patches, sore skin and blemishes etc. It does not cause spots and is not a greasy cream.
5. It smells of roses. (It has quite a strong smell of natural rose oil.)
I have dry skin but it's not designed for dry skin, and it's not a very moisturising cream. I get this cream for its healing qualities and because it is non-greasy. A moisturising cream can be applied on top, if required, for example at night.
I think it is worth the cost, as it is such a good quality product, but it would be nice if it was a little cheaper.