39 of 42 people found the following review helpful
NO It doesn't overheat,
This review is from: Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console (Black) (Console)
Just to let people thinking of buying one of these, Yes you will need to treat it with care (as you should with anything costing £100) but it won't break in everyday use, also I have seen various reviews saying it overheats and this can cause damage.
Well mine, was left on (accidently) all last week by my loving girlfriend (who still claims she switched it off) and 5 days later when we returned home it was still quite happy playing GTA to itself. It still works perfectly and my flat hasn't burnt down.
So all in all, it's a nice (and safe) new ps2