Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Exam Ref 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 (Paperback)
After reading this book cover to cover and certain section numerous times I can only echo some of the previous comments here - it's concise, to the point and it really does a good job of introducing the new technologies in Windows Server 2012.
As it says in the introduction, this book covers 80% of the exam topics while the remaining 20% comes from features that haven't changed. To be honest if you're a server administrator you'll likely be able to answer these questions but as always Technet and Microsoft labs are good accompaniments.