13 of 14 people found the following review helpful
Excellent all over!,
This review is from: The Spirit Room [Int'L-Not Enh.] (Audio CD)
My review for one of my favourite albulms ever:
1. Everywhere- One of my favourite songs of all time, this is the song that made me buy the album. Stunning.
2. You get me- This tracks words are very memorable. A lovely, flowing tune.
3. All you Wanted- This one definetly grew on me, a great mixture of rock and pop.
4. You Set Me Free- One of my favourites, catchy and very 'hummable' -if that's a word.
5. Something To Sleep To- Not one of my favourites, but it's still original and easy to relate to.
6. Here With Me- An excellent tune that's very powerful, another of my favourites.
7. Sweet Misery- A melancholy but very beautiful song. Easily gets stuck in your head.
8. If Only She Knew- Not one of my favourites, but satisfying to listen to. A sweet song.
9. I'd Rather Be In Love- Another track that grew on me. An exquisite tune that I love.
10. Goodbye To You- Michelle's voice shines through on this stunning and original track.
11. Drop In The Ocean- Not as catchy as the others, but beautiful and peaceful to listen to.
Michelle writes her own unique songs and sings brilliantly, she also plays the guitar in them. I love this album. Excellent all over!