5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect :) Wakes up my device every time! :), 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: MOFRED® HOT PINK Luxury Multi Function Standby Case with Built-in Magnet for Sleep / Wake feature for the Google Nexus 7 (8GB,16GB,32GB and 32GB 3G HSPA+) - Second Updated Version + Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors) (Electronics)
Having recently bought a Nexus 7 I of course wanted to protect it with a decent case. I also have a Motorola Xoom and am familiar with the basic quality of cases such as this one.

I read the reviews of previous buyers and firstly learnt something new about the Nexus - it has a sleep/wake function! so I was thrilled to learn that this little case has the Apple type smart cover function so I decided to go ahead and buy.

It came today,First off, the cover performs the sleep/wake function perfectly so thanks to those other reviewers for pointing this out.
All the cutouts are spot on,stitching is good and the case and stand function is solid. I really like the fact that it does not have elastic straps to secure the device as in my experience, these lose their strength fairly quickly which lead to the device slipping around.

I ordered a pink one and am really happy that the shade is good, quite vibrant but not that cheap looking "hot pink". I don't tend to use screen protectors but I had one included should I change my mind and the stylus pen included feels and looks decent quality, the elastic holding strap is nice and tight.

My only wish would be that the case is thinner, it does add bulk to the device but those cases come at a premium and to be honest at this price, this case looks great, holds my device properly, feels well made and is a great buy!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]