1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish., 8 May 2012
This review is from: LG P920 Optimus 3D sim-free, unbranded (Electronics)
I have only given this phone one star because of two things. one, Amazon do not allow you to put no star and two, the 3d no glasses camera is excellent. The rest is absolute rubbish. This phone has been nothing but trouble since the day I bought it and LG don't seem to care. You cannot reach them by any form of correspondence or communication, who knows, maybe when I call them it is going through to one of these stupid mobiles, the LG P920 3D!

The phone is always telling me that the SD card is full and won't let me transfer anything to it which is impossible as the card is a 32GB. It is the type of phone that I can work easily BUT it doesn't want to work. An absolute total waste of money, not worth paying anything for. I always have Apple for my computers and have ALWAYS been very happy, so what brain storm I had buying this load of rubbish I don't know, thinking about it, it was the 3d camera and video that did it! I will get the new iPhone 5 when it comes out and merrily tread on the LG or crush it under my car tyre as I drive over it!

Buy one at your peril, don't be as stupid as me, PLEASE!!!! Remember the name LG P920 or better still FORGET IT!

Just a little update in March 2013. The shop I bought it from have replaced this phone now 5 times and they have all broken down!!! One over heated and nearly exploded in my pocket. I have now gone full circle and the phone I am now returning has the same fault as the original, they all seem to have had different major faults! My husband had a second hand iPhone 3 for years and it still works perfectly. The only reason he no longer has it is because he gave it to someone who needed a phone because I bought him an iPhone 5 for Christmas. Guess what I'll be buying for myself very soon?!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Oct 2012 00:54:47 BDT
Have you tried formatting your memory card?
I suppose an Apple would have done that for you?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Oct 2012 07:13:06 BDT
Tried everything the shop did too. finally the phone has been replaced by the supplier.

Posted on 4 Dec 2012 16:29:22 GMT
Last edited by the author on 21 May 2014 21:11:37 BDT
T. R. Bevan says:
I know it is 7 months since you wrote your review but I only just read it. You see, I was about to buy another LG Oprimus 3D P920 and just thought I'd read your review.

I owned one of these LG Oprimus 3D P920 since January 2012 until last week when left it in the Taxi from Manila Airport in Philippines. I felt like I had had my Right Arm amputated. This LG Oprimus 3D P920 has been my best friend for nearly a year and is fantastic.

I will not go into all the details; suffice to say it has done everything that the high specifications tell you on the 'Tin'.

I have 3 eMail Accounts, Skype, Yahoo Messenger and have inserted SIMs from UK, Vietnam and Philippines and everything works superbly. The 3D Photography is stunning and also the 3D Video. I have a LG 3D 48inch TV in Vietnam and when I plugged in my LG Oprimus 3D P920 and dispalyed my 3D Home created 3D Movies I was stunned with the quality on the big screen. LG are miles ahead of the competition with 3D.

Whoever wrote the above review may wish to own the Childrens Mobile Phone called Apple iPhone. Go for it and leave the technical stuff to people who know how to use an Adults mobile Phone that reaches so far into the future, Apple will be chasing its tail for years.

Incidentally, your problem regarding the warning that your SD Card is full should have been addressed by emptying some data from the Internal SD Card, not the External SD Card which, as you explained, had plenty of space on it. Just like any SD Card, it gets full (and remember it is only 8Gb) so just delete some of the junk stored on it or simply re-format it using the internal formatter. Best to fit a large 32Gb External SD Card and keep all your data on that because the 8Gb Internal SD Card is really only there to get you going.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.7 out of 5 stars (3 customer reviews)

Reviewer