5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!, 30 July 2004
This review is from: Slippery When Wet (Audio CD)
I've only just started to like these guys. All my life I have heard "Livin' on a prayer" and when I got to this age I just had to get the album. Good choice. It's brilliant! They're my best band of the 80s.
Let it rock: It's a nice opener for you. It just shows you that better songs are coming. It takes a while to start off, but once it takes off it's brilliant. 5/5
You give love a bad name: I love this one! The guitar playing is amazing and I love the vocals. Catchy chorus. Nice solo to. 5/5
Livin' on a prayer: Arguably my favourite, but I can't decide between this and "You give love...". Extremely catchy. Everyone I know loves this. You gotta hear the end. 5/5
Social desease: It starts off very well, but it has a weak chorus. Probably my least favourite song. 3/5
Wanted dead or alive: One of their most famous songs. It sounds scary at the start, but it gets lighter. Nice acoustic playing to a slow-paced song. Electric guitars come into the song after the middle. 4/5
Raise your hands: One of the better songs. A bit hard to understand at times, but it's another catchy song. 5/5
Without love: I like Jon's singing on this one. A nice slow calm song, but it can be fun to sing. Great chorus. 5/5
I'd die for you: You think this is goanna be a fast, fun song, but it's quite touching. Nice keyboard playing and great lyrics. I love the backing vocals. The chorus has to be sang. 5/5
Never say goodbye: Probably the slowest song on the album. Relaxing, but it can be a bit boring. 4/5
Wild in the streets: It sounds a bit different to the others, but it's a good song to end the album. It's fun and fast. Good backing vocals and chorus. 5/5
I only own three Bon Jovi albums, and if I get anymore this would probably still be my favourite.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]