1.0 out of 5 stars A REVIEW YOU CAN TRUST, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: SAS Black Ops [DVD] (DVD)
Ok here is a review of SAS Black Ops you can really trust.

I’d like to think that I’m a fairly intelligent chap. I am also fairly creative and I am passionate about films.

I saved up a few quid and bought myself a camcorder.

I’ve always been inspired by David Attenborough’s work and I fancied having a go at making a film about the mysterious evolution of carnivorous plants. I decided to fulfil my dream but couldn’t afford a trip to the Amazon rainforest so I popped into my garden, set up a tripod and filmed some of my vegetables growing in the vegetable plot. To add interest I left the camera on the time-motion setting for 8 weeks which meant a still image was taken every 10 minutes over that time. The finished article is an amazing display of my veg sprouting from the soil, pushing their way into this life and into their full splendour whilst surviving the odd attack from a black slug, 36 aphids and heavy downpour of rain.

I packaged the resultant dvd in a glossy case with a picture of a rare tropical plant featured on the cover which is capable of trapping flies, killing birds and doing a back-flip out of danger if any larger creatures try to eat it.

I am now selling my dvd for £12 in supermarkets and £10 on Amazon and I’m pleased with myself. Some reviewers who think that anything done on the cheap is actually rather cool regardless of it being utter tat, have given me 5 stars for effort and daring to live my dream. People who have called it tat because it is tat are dismissed as being uncool.

Viewers can’t understand why the rare specimen on the front cover doesn’t feature in the film at all or why the sprouting leek which I refer to in the storyline is not actually a leek at all, because I filmed a row of carrots who didn’t really understand how to act like leeks. But the fact that I’ve kept you guessing throughout the full 90 minutes of film is cool and you should convince yourself that the film is actually worth bragging about to your mates because it is the next big cult movie.

I am now receiving royalties for the utter tat which bears no resemblance whatsoever to what you thought you were spending your hard earned cash on. Errrrrr sorry about that.

[Add comment]