Thank you for your product review. We are really sorry to hear about that our product can't work on your device. Could you confirm your video is h.264 or Mpeg-4 format, please? In general, our product is able to work on iPad mini powered by iOS 7.0.4 for supported formats, which has been proved by real test. As your purchase is still in 6-months free exchange period, we would like to give you free replacement as soon as possible without returning defective one. Please contact our customer support via email@example.com, if you need this free replacement.
Bellow are some tips for using camera connection kit. They might solve your problem.
- Only allow you transfer photos and videos from memory cards to your iPad4/mini/air. You are unable to use this on iPhone 5S.
- Make sure your card has been inserted far enough to make a good contact with card reader.
- Reverse lightning plug and then reinsert connector to iPad's port.
- Make sure your photos/videos are in a supported formats and are stored within a DCIM (Digital Camera Images) folder on your supported Card.
- if nothing happen, please restart your iPad, plug card reader and then insert your memory card.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.
KiwiBird Direct Customer Support