3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting information about 2012, 4 Nov 2009
This review is from: Fractal Time: The Secret Of 2012 And A New World Age (Paperback)
All Gregg Braden's books bear upon the larger scheme of things, esoteric messages encoded in ancient times, planetary themes such as the Shift, etc etc. This book is no exception.

It is divulged that we are rapidly approaching the end of a 5,125-year cycle of time, the end of a world age. This began in 3114 B.C. and will culminate in December 21, 2012.

Moreover, this cycle constitutes the last fifth of an even greater cycle (or world) describing "the precession of the equinoxes - our 25,625-year journey through the 12 constellations of the zodiac".

The date December 21, 2112 signifies the alignment of our Earth and the entire solar system with the "galaxy's equator" and "the heart of the Milky Way".

Braden defines "fractals" as "simple, self-similar, and repeating patterns" and it is his thesis that everything that happens in our universe occurs in repeating cycles.

This applies both to momentous world events and events in our personal lives. The appendices contain a simple method to calculate the reoccurrence of personal events or rather the reoccurrence of similar conditions in our lives to a particular seed event.

The momentous date in 2012 is not to be regarded as "the end of the world". What is occurring is not actually an event but an unfolding process. Just as life crises although seemingly horrendous actually present wonderful opportunities for growth, 2012 may prove to be the year where a global crisis forces mankind to transform to a new level of being, where we learn to allow heart-based decisions instead of those based on cold reason to take precedence.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Sep 2010 22:02:42 BDT
You may not be aware of this, but your predictions could just as easily be describing the end of Western World domination and the opening of the 'Asian Millenium', with the 'wonderful opportunities for growth' you speak of being overwhelmingly at the expense of the old Western World Order???

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Sep 2010 22:27:14 BDT
Sorry, I don't know what you mean by the "Asian Millenium", and they're not really "my" predictions but the author's. But if by the "old Western World Order" you mean what is generally termed the "New World Order", which is extremely negative, your statement would be correct. I find Patricia Cori's books to be more useful on this subject than those of Gregg Braden, actually, though I've actually only read one as yet.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Sep 2010 10:47:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Sep 2010 10:51:24 BDT
I apologise for the lack of clarity in my previous comment. Having lived/worked in the Middle East I sometimes use their 'media terms' without thinking.

You will know that the Koran is loosely based on the Christian Bible, just as the Bible is based on the Hebrew Pentarch. Thus many of the differences between Islam and Christianity are actually differences of interpretation rather than doctrine. You will also know that in Christian doctrine Judgement Day/Armageddon is believed to be literally the end of the world. In Islamic doctrine however it is believed to be the ending of a world order; specifically the ending of the Christian World Order, due to the adoption by Christendom of a demonically inspired lifestyle. It is this present day Christian/Western World Order I was refering too, although why the Western media have recently taken to calling it the 'New World Order' I don't know; the financial/political corruption on which it's based are age old.

Throughout Asia and the Islamic World there is a widespread belief that Western civilization is degenerate and destined to collapse soon, just as ancient Rome fell in the past. The 'Asian Millenium' is the paradise world they believe will follow the destruction of the demonically inspired West. Although not often mentioned in the West today for obvious reasons, these ideas are not new; in fact the 'Aryan Millenium' Adolf Hitler tried to establish in the 1930/40's was his attempt to prevent the degeneration of the West and the dawning of this Asiatic world domination.

Is all this 'divine prophecy' or mere superstition which shrewd leaders in the East are exploiting? I don't know but to quote Shakespeare:- "Tis nothing right or wrong, save thinking makes it so." which is the point I was trying to make in my earlier comment.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Sep 2010 13:50:04 BDT
That sounds very interesting. Thank you. I knew nothing of the Asian perspective. Will give a more in depth answer in a few days when I have more time.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Sep 2010 20:19:43 BDT
Fascinating. I had never heard of this belief, that it is a world order that will be ending at this time. David Icke has written in detail about the "New World Order." This term has apparently been used for years, it having been sought for years in the sense that complete control of the mind-controlled, slave-like, dumbed-down world population has been sought for years, in fact centuries, by demonic (to use your word) government figures and other persons in high places. I think they have termed it the "New World Order" because it has been something that has not yet been obtained as completely as has been wished, though it is pretty much in place.

I too believe that Western civilization is degenerate and will collapse soon, but I believe absolutely that the whole world is going to suffer a difficult time, not just Western civilization. I find that Patricia Cori's channelled book "Atlantis Rising" is very informative and its content corresponds to what I believe. We shall have to raise our vibration very shortly if we are to be able to remain here on Earth, and perhaps we shall have to find another planet to inhabit, or another "Earth" in a higher dimension, if you can follow me. As stated in Cori's book, the American government's HAARP program (not sure of spelling) is doing its best to destroy the ionosphere, so we may not be able to live here, or perhaps may have to move underground, which may not be very pleasant. See my review of Cori's book if you haven't read the book yourself.

I don't believe all this is superstition. You can see this from all that's happening in the world already - all the earthquakes, volcanic activity, weather changes etc. It is true as you indicate that everything is subjective, perhaps we are each creating our own world that differs from that of others.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.8 out of 5 stars (23 customer reviews)

£10.99 £8.79