3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it's just me?!, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Easy (Kindle Edition)
Since reading a freebie by Elizabeth Reyes, who also writes YA novels, Amazon keeps recommending YA novels to me. At first I resisted thinking I was far too old, but having enjoyed some of them (Thoughtless, Gio) and hating others (Romeo), I decided to read Easy.
I didn't find it as easy to get into as others I have read and when I did get into it, I found one part of the storyline very obvious. I don't know why other reviewers refer to Lucas as a bad boy. He certainly isn't a bad boy, he's a good boy...maybe too good!
I liked their romance and flirting but wasn't keen on some aspects of the story and was actually disappointed with the ending. Yes the get a HEA but I thought this was a romance...they don't even say those three little words to one another!
I didn't really like this authors style of writing, so I won't look for other stories by her. Although this sounds like quite a negative review, I wouldn't want it to put anyone off. I'm sure YA will love it but for me as a MA, it wasn't to my liking.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Jul 2012 11:33:26 BDT
Saunders says:
yeah I have mixed feelings about this one being a MA. I want to really enjoy a story I have downloaded so after your review I wonder if this is really for me?

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jul 2012 12:15:02 BDT
Reviewer says:
I would say it is definitely a YA book as it is all based around college/university. It's an OK read. If you don't like it you can always send it back for a refund.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Jul 2012 19:08:52 BDT
Saunders says:
thanks for replying. I think I will park it for the time being.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.5 out of 5 stars (216 customer reviews)

Out of stock