1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty product, 13 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer (Electronics)
Bought this product but it has gone back faulty due to print head problems, which are very very common. Kodak customer services very keen to send new print heads without any real hassle, so why not provide a couple in the box? No way I want this as the downtime is Inconvenient to say the least. Its noisy, the wireless is flakey and the build quality is very cheap.

If you look back at the reviews of the ESP 5 and ESP 3 (last years models - identical build)
Kodak ESP-5 All-In-One Printer, Copier and Scanner Kodak ESP-3 All-in-One Printer, Copier and Scanner you will see some scathing reviews, and no good reviews under 6 months old . Look before you buy.

I have a Canon now and it works just fine thank you. Oh and by the way if you look down through the reviews it appears the advertised savings are a joke as well.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Nov 2009 08:48:51 GMT
D Matthews says:
Hi there Mr Tweezer

I see you also bought the Kodak ESP5 before the ESP5250 and reviewed it as 'purchased this printer back in March and it really is the worst piece of kit I have ever experienced in my life'. I'm not sure why you have bought another Kodak printer so soon - You don't work for another printer manufacturer to write these reviews by any chance?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Nov 2009 23:30:49 GMT
Last edited by the author on 19 Nov 2009 23:31:23 GMT
Was indeed the ESP 5 that I bought but if you look, you will find its exactly the same printer, just with wireless added. I do not like being ripped off and I find it unbelievable that there has not been more of an outcry about these fault ridden products. Since returning my original purchase I have become aware of just how much of a problem exists with these printers. I have a rather mundane job I'm afraid.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Nov 2009 15:09:39 GMT
D Matthews says:
Thanks for the reply.

Just trying to understand why you bought the Kodak ESP5250 after finding the Kodak ESP5 'the worst piece of kit I have ever experienced in my life'. If you think it's exactly the same printer with wireless added?

I'm about to buy the ESP5250 as it looks a bit different to the ESP5, it has a different screen size and as with most technology, would expect it to improve with each new model. take ipods for example - first generation were awful!

Posted on 16 Jul 2011 11:11:39 BDT
Kodak ESP7250 Wi-Fi and Network Ready All-In-One Inkjet Printer I bought this printer to replace my Canon mainly for wifi and the cost of the ink. Well the wifi only works when it feels like it and when it does the paper tray jams so it is a waste of time and as for saying you will save money on ink don't believe it.
Adding to this the fact that it sounds like you are in a cotton mill makes me think this was a waste of money,I am going back to my Canon which as got far better software and is a lot better printer.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›