5.0 out of 5 stars Why are you so angry Vimto?, 11 Oct 2009
This review is from: Bad News (Audio CD)
Whew...where do I start?!

As an 80s teenager, I watched Bad News Tour and More Bad News on Channel 4. My mate bought the (very funny in itself gatefold LP). If you like the Young Ones, Bottom etc you will love this! Down the years I bought the original Bad News CD (not this one), the VHS tapes, the Bad News second release CD (not this one) and I managed to acquire the Bad News Bootleg LP which was VERY hard to track down. I will probably have to buy this CD just to complete the set (needless to say ive got all the vinyl editions too!). I even have a Bad News poster on my bathroom door (you can only see it if the door is shut - Bad News - geddit?!)

I recommend anyone reading this to buy this CD and dont think about it - thank me later. Also, buy the Comic Strip DVD boxset (which has both Bad News episodes) on - there you go. Anything else, well Ebay is your friend etc.

Me, my brothers and friends have been quoting this since the 1980s - yes that might seem a bit sad, but this is funny to the max! Spinal Tap was very funny - but Bad News are the next level trust me. And I actually think the audio recordings are a bit better than the videos as there is far more of it and its also more dangerous too!

Honestly, it doesnt get much funnier than this! You definitely dont want your girlfriend/partner etc to hear it though - I will confidently bet that 99 times of 100 they wont like it!

Bad Dreams are keeping me awake at night...Bad Dreams, I think im gonna turn off the light....Bad Dreams, oh wish theyd go away....Bad Dreams...here comes the beast again!!! AARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (if this makes no sense you need to buy the CD!)

[Add comment]