4.0 out of 5 stars iPad air slim case., 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: [New Release] Anker® Color Palette Series Ultra Slim Case for iPad Air with Multi Angle Stand - Synthetic Leather Folio Case Smart Cover for Apple iPad 5th gen / iPad 5 Tablet - with Auto Sleep / Wake function (Black) (Personal Computers)
After buying other Anker products and finding them fantastic value for money for the job, I decided to buy the Ultra slim ipad air case.

Looking around at various cases that varied in price from around £5 upto £60/£70 I just wanted something that gave some protection to my ipad while I was out and about and was not too bulky.

The case itself is fit for purpose, has a nice plastic backing plate fitted to the case to clip your ipad into and has all the cut outs for the charger, volume, on/off button and speakers, the ipad fits snugly without moving around.

The outer case I was slightly disappointed with, I was expecting slightly better from Anker, the outside of the case is made from a gloss synthetic covering, in my opinion looks slightly cheap, compare this to the Samsung Tab 3 7" case I have brought from Anker which has a nice textured finish, this case does not have the same quality finish.

The inside of the case has a good soft slightly velvety finish to protect your screen and face of the ipad and has two slightly raised what I would call bumps to stop the ipad from slipping while the case is folded back, allowing you to stand the ipad up for various viewing positions.

The back has the same gloss finish as the front with two cut outs for the camera and mic and has a magnetic fold over tab that secures to the front when closed, this also folds back when the case is open.

For the money this case is fine, it is slim so doesn't add bulk to the slim ipad and also gives a nice deal of protection.

To be honest, I would liked to have seen a better finish to the outer case and a hand strap to make holding the ipad safer, but for a tenner it is worth the money to protect the casing and screen of your expensive ipad.

Update: since leaving my review I have been contacted by Anker who according to the email said they were 'sorry' that I was not completely satisfied with their product and have given me a full refund for the item, so thank you Anker for your great customer service and caring what your customers think.

For the excellent customer service I have added you another star.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 3 Jan 2014 11:37:21 GMT
ANKER says:
Dear Steve,

Thanks for sharing your product review.I would like to present our deepest apologies for all the inconvenience this caused to you. We will definitely feedback this to our product manager to improve our product in near future. Your kind feedback and suggestions on our product are warmly welcome. Thanks.

We are dedicated to ensuring your 100% satisfaction,and eagerly want to do something for you. Please feel free to contact us via support@ianker.com, we will always be here to assist you.

-AnkerDirect