4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Badly designed - Buy cheap, by twice applies,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: AmazonBasics Sling Backpack in Black for SLR Cameras (Camera)
In the pictures it looks like any of the other camera sling bags out there. It even looks to have the exact same functions and facilities. And I guess it does, in some way. But this bag was such a disappointment to me. It was the first time I ever bought an Amazon product and this has not convinced me to do so again.
- Good size with lots of options for customising the inside compartments.
- The top shoulder strap is located in the middle. Meaning the sling bag does not sit straight on your back. It hangs (quite severely) off to one side and diagonally across your back! This makes it quite uncomfortable to wear.
- The orange interior lining is not really attached to the bag itself. It just hangs there, loose. So every time you pull the dividers you know it is just a matter of time before it rips.
- The dividers don't seem to be the right size for anything really. One is too long, another too short. Not by much, but it's still make it feel "unpolished" and cheap.
- The zips are cheap. They don't "zip" very smoothly and you feel like you need to use both hands to make sure they don't come off after some use.
I returned this and bought a sling back that's twice the price (at the time). And I am so happy I decided to spend the extra money! It is well worth it when you would rather be focused on your shot than your shoulder hurting.
I bought this bag instead and can highly recommend it: Case Logic Compact Nylon Zoom Holster for SLR Camera - Black/Red