5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Macadamia Luxe Repair Set (Personal Care)
I love this set, I hadn't used Macadamia before and so when this went into the lightning deals I thought it was a good time to try it! I have got fine hair which I colour with John Frieda Lightening Spray.

Rejuvenating Shampoo: you don't need much of this and it won't lather at all on the first application. I always shampoo my hair twice because it's prone to greasiness and I use quite a lot of styling products. It left my hair soft and feeling healthy and didn't tangle too much.

Deep Repair Masque mask: Wow this is brilliant! I shampoo my hair and then apply this mask, I leave it on while I shower before rinsing off. It makes my hair feel so conditioned and healthy and it also gets out ALL of the tangles - my hair is prone to matting so this is unheard of!

Healing oil Treatment: I have only used this on my hair after I've blow dried it, but it can be used on wet hair too. I love it, it compares to any Argan oil I've used and moisturises and tames my hair, without making it greasy. I use it every day.

No Tangle Prestyler: this is a bit weird to apply as it shoots out in a hard stream, as opposed to a wide spray, so I tend to spray onto my hands and run through. I use the spray to apply to the ends of my hair. It definitely gets out any tangles or matted bits (if I have used a different shampoo/conditioner than previously mentioned), and leaves my hair smooth but doesn't make it greasy.

Oil Infused Comb: this is a nice wide toothed comb and works perfectly in conjunction with the Macadamia products, I find it's slightly too wide to get out tangles if I have used a different shampoo or conditioner. I can't really vouch for the oil infused claim as there's no way or knowing if this has an effect.

Overall, I have my found that my hair is in much better condition and looks healthy and shiny - even my husband commented on it! I would definitely recommend!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]