10 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Tomb Raider (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
The latest Tomb Raider game is simply put fantastic, from the graphics to the gameplay.
Firstly the positives:
- Enticing storyline, while playing this game I found myself hooked on the story which compelled me to keep playing.
- Beautiful visuals, incredibly crafted environment and near lifelike characters.
- Enjoyable gameplay, the gameplay in this game is awesome, from the combat to the rock climbing all of it fits together perfectly to provide an exciting adventure full of quicktime events.
- Multiplayer, I'm not a fan personally but the addition gives the players more incentive to play upon completion.
- Collectibles, there are a great many collectibles in this game, as is expected of Tomb Raider, which are surprisingly fun to collect, I found them all within the second day of playing thanks to the in-game maps but well worth the fun exploring.
Now for the downsides:
- Short, this game only took me about 7 hours straight playing to complete which is a shame, I also got the collectibles next day.