68 of 70 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Samsung HW-F450/EN 2.1 Soundbar with Subwoofer (280 Watt, SoundShare, Bluetooth) (Electronics)
After reading lots of reviews about different soundbars I bought this Samsung product which I am very pleased with. I have a Samsung smart TV which I bought in Dec 2012 so wanted to keep everything Samsung.
1 week in and the highlights so far:
1. Supports Samsung Soundshare which allows you to connect the soundbar to a newer (2012/2013) Samsung TV wirelessly. Check if your Samsung TV supports soundshare
2. Control the volume of the soundbar using your Sky remote control (when connected through Soundshare) - no need to hold 3 different remotes
3. Bluetooth connection to the subwoofer so no messy wires (it's an Active subwoofer so will need to be plugged in)
4. Will significantly improve the sound of your TV
5. Bass is deep and soundbar is clear
6. Six different sound settings e.g. Sports, Game, Cinema, etc
7. Sleek design and will easily fill a medium to large room - depends how much you want to annoy your neighbours!
8. Supports bluetooth so pair your mobile phone easily for your tunes
9. In support of the above point, unplug the bar and subwoofer and use it is a portable hi-fi aswell
Cables i.e. digital, HDMI are not supplied.
In summary, very pleased and would recommend it for the price bracket and the functionality it gives you.