5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
PERFECT FOR IT SCAREDY CATS,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Logitech MK270 Wireless Combo-with a tiny plug-and-forget nano receiver (Accessory)
I am an absolute numpty when it to comes to IT. Nothing ever seems to do what it's supposed to ("Just load the disc and it will automatically load up" - no it doesn't!) and I'm too nervous to correct a problem by risking deleting a programme and then re-loading it from the original disc. Most of the messages my PC sends to me seem to be bewilderingly sinister. So, when I wore the letters off my aged wireless keyboard, I delayed for ages before risking buying a replacement.
I needn't have worried! Here's what I did to get up and running again:
1. Remove the existing USB radio transmitter from the back of my PC to disable the existing keyboard and mouse. (I threw the keyboard, mouse and USB away).
2. Take the new keyboard, mouse, USB connector and small radio plug out of the box.
3. Plug the radio transmitter into one end of the USB and then plug the USB into the back of my PC.
4. Pull the little plastic covers off the batteries in the mouse and keyboard and switch on both mouse and keyboard.
5. Wait for less than one minute until a flag on the PC tells me 'connected'.
Off you go!!!
This whole process, including reading the instructions, took less than five minutes. Hassle free even for an anti-geek like me! No fuss, just everything works exactly as it's supposed to.
This isn't the sexiest keyboard or mouse I've ever seen but I want my kit to perform a job, not to impress someone else (you have to be seriously sad to think that a tricksy PC keyboard will impress anyone). This Logitec kit works perfectly; the keys are crisp and positive and the mouse fits my (small) hands well and the sensor works flawlessly.
Especially given the low price of this product, I love it!