5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!! Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!!!, 27 April 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: The Lady's Tutor (Brava Historical Romance) (Paperback)
I have been an avid reader since I was a little girl. I read all genres,but I confess romance is my favorite. Of all the thousands of books I'veread THIS book completely knocked me over. Bang! Sprawled on the floor,knocked-out!!
I ADORE romance and I love hot and sexy books. The problem is they seemto be mutually exclusive. Whenever I read a hot book I find the romancelacking and most truly romantic books fall short in the "hot"-department. This book has both in spades!
I came across Robin Schone here on the Amazon website and ordered all 4 ofher novels on a whim. I read 3 of them in 3 days! I think this should clueyou in how obsessed I've become with Ms Schone's writing...
The Lady's Tutor offers a beautifully written story of 2 people getting toknow each other. Elizabeth goes to Ramiel because she wants her husbandto come to her bed instead of going to his mistress. She is very insecurebut feels she has the right to know her husbands embrace again and have areal marriage. She yearns for love and intimacy, having been shunned foryears. Ramiel agrees to teach her how to seduce her husband, without everlaying a hand on her. As the lessons progress, the tension rises... ThenElizabeth decides she's had enough and goes to her husband to seduce him. I won't divulge any more details, lets just say that we're just halfwayinto the book at this part. There are some shocking revelations and thesituation isn't as clear cut is it seems!
This book is totally hot, but the relationship between Ramiel andElizabeth IS there. As the reader you can FEEL what's between them. It isa very erotic book, and so very romantic it made me cry in the end. Idon't care what other people say, for me this book will be cherished.
PS
Her other 3 books are also amazing, but you should know that The Lover andGabriel's woman are disturbing. They're gorgeous, but they don't cut thereader any slack. You might want to know this before reading them. Justmake sure you DO read them!!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]