5.0 out of 5 stars BIC For Her Amber Medium Ballpoint Pen, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: BIC For Her Medium Ballpoint Pen (Box of 12) - Black (Office Product)
I was up high fabricating a timber frame, when my pencil broke, I called down to my apprentice and wife to pass me another, when she called 'here use this', passing me what I thought was a normal geezer friendly pen.
Being upside down and hanging with one arm, as all good chippies do, I didn't look, I trusted and that's when it started to go wrong..!
After twelve days of building my oak barn to exacting standards, my hand suddenly shot off on its own and began mark off depths and angles from god knows where. Being a bloke with years of experience and grandfather rights going back to Moses, I didn't double check them, well you wouldn't would you, you did them and blokes can't be wrong, we all know that, it's a rule of nature...

After another four hours of cutting, shaving joints and jointing with glue and dowels, I stood back to survey the new wall, when to my horror, I found myself looking at a fully functioning oak rotary washing line, complete with hand crank and pegs!
I mean, how the hell could that happen?

A new delivery was arriving and I went to offload the timber, eight tonnes of oak and teak later, the lorry was ready to go, as I carried the last beam on one shoulder.
The driver said `sign here mate' and I unconsciously pulled out a pen and signed his ticket with a flourish, too late I realised it was the pink devil and my hand , it had a mind of its own, I just couldn't help myself...

The driver hit me with his pry bar over the head and then kicked me in the crutch as I lay trapped under the beam, never have I felt such pain or surprise, the delivery driver called me a pervert and a sick **** and stormed off, leaving the delivery note and calling over his shoulder he'd never deliver here again.

My wife read the note:
`Thank you for delivering the timber, it was really nice of you to carry the heavy load to me, you look so strong in that big chunky shirt, the colour matches your eyes and your lashes are so long, you have a dreamy look and your aftershave makes me tremble at the knees, Love and kisses Jack'

My wife says, it's true his eyes do match his shirt!

They will posses you, beware

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]