8 of 11 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Apple iPhone 5 - 16GB Black - SIM Free (Electronics)
Overall, I'm really impressed with my iPhone 5. I've had it for just over a week after upgrading from the 4S and its performing brilliantly. I do think Apple made a few mistakes with this phone, but ultimately the 5 is easily the best iPhone I've owned.
1. The design - iPhone 5 feels unbelievably light and slim when fitted into your hand. It's nowhere near as bulky as previous iPhones and thats something you really feel
2. The screen - iPhone 5's display is just amazing. I have an iPad 3 with retina display, and I can honestly say that this display is clearer and more vibrant
3. The speed - So far, every single app I've run on my iPhone 5, from Mail to Cut the Rope, has loaded and worked noticeably quicker than the 4 and 4S iPhones
1. The back - the shiny new smooth panel on the back of the iPhone 5 scratches instantly. This is a problem you can easily prevent by fitting a case, but I found mine scratched just by slipping it into my jeans without one fitted
2. The size - though it still fits comfortably in my hand, the iPhone 5's new height makes reaching controls on the top of the screen quite fiddly
3. The Lightning Connector - Sure, this works well, but now I have to buy an expensive adapter so that my iPhone 5 will fit ANY of my 4S accessories?! WTF Apple...