4 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Sleeping Dogs (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
So it seems that many popular sites are aimed at putting this title down. Hey after all we all have our agendas right. I personally think the ratings systems used by popular sites, books, etc are both money based, and biased. Enough of that though, so I will call it right down the middle.
- You can feel the amount of effort and thought that went into this game.
- The world is huge, you will have plenty to do.
- Fighting is rewarding because unlike Arkham you will get hit sometimes like in real life.
- Voice acting, and synchronization are pretty good.
- Music, has a awesome kick to it.
- Side missions are okay, but what puts them above your standard side mission is because it all based in Hong Kong which makes it refreshing.
- Cars feel a bit stiff, not bad, but not all that good either.
- Some things will be unclear to you. The game doesn't have a game manual to explain the unexplained.
- Could have included more things to do in the world, you know things that have never reared it's face in open-world games. Come on developers INNOVATE for a change.
Rating: 8 out of 10