3 of 6 people found the following review helpful
This review is from: Sala Santa Cecilia (Audio CD)
yet another great release from austria's favorite. Here collaborating with R. Sakamoto. However due to the nature of this recording you will be able to recognize only 10% of Sakamoto input (unlike say collaboration with Alva Noto where the roles are more equally balanced), the rest 90% goes to mister Christian Fennesz.