5.0 out of 5 stars WOW.....just WOW, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bose ® SoundLink ® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Silver (Electronics)
OK... this is what I have been looking for for a LONG LONG time.
Something portable that packs a punch.
£140.. is a bargain for this kit.... yes I got it when Amazon knocked £30 from the price... lucky I guess.
But even at £170, this device is a belter.

I ummed and ahhhed about which to buy. Like many before I looked at Jambone, Samsung, Sony, Logitech etc.... and after reading many reviews and seeing the Amazon offer... took the plunge.

Just the feel of the Soundlink Mini gives you a smile. This is not the stupid poxy portable speakers you associate with mobile sound. This is a weighty product that oozes quality.
Pair it up.... takes all over 20 seconds or so... and you are off.

The sound is stunning. If you are used to tinny, sound distorted music playing from AA battery driven speakers..... this is like stepping into the future. Base booms, treble is crisp and clean and I for one have not heard any distortion. You will be gob smacked.
The techy guys at Bose need one hell of a pat on the back for this kit.

I am not one for writing reviews BUT having deliberated about the Soundlink Mini for a few weeks I want to say.... do not hesitate, do not think about it... buy it.... you will not be disappointed. I was so impressed... I decided to write my first Amazon review.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Jan 2014 03:09:49 GMT
Fiorella says:
Thanks for your review!

Posted on 5 Feb 2014 12:56:04 GMT
John Ryan says:
Great first review! Bought one myself from the Bose shop. Blown away!

Posted on 28 Feb 2014 16:02:43 GMT
Roy says:
Couldn't agree more. Truly amazing.

Posted on 19 Mar 2014 22:54:03 GMT
Ms R. Deeth says:
I just bought a Sonos Play 1 and bridge and was disappointed when I realised that you can't play every single sound from your speaker i.e. yes you can play itunes but you have to import a playlist into the sonos library and if I am playing a video in media player, it won't play the sound. I'm taking it, this will play everything from the laptop but I'm guessing I can only have one device using the bluetooth..

Posted on 22 May 2014 14:09:47 BDT
Bought it on strength of this review......Amazing,definitely..WOW....WOW.....WOW! Get It!

Posted on 9 Jun 2014 16:15:49 BDT
Sandra Duffy says:
why did amazon knock off £30

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jun 2014 13:23:27 BDT
C. J. Taylor says:
It was just a flash sale I think. I continue to look on here for a sale as a couple of my work colleagues want one as I demonstrated it at one our our meetings. They were blown away at the power such a small box can produce.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.8 out of 5 stars (1,222 customer reviews)
 (1,106)