5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Z600 review, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z600 Bluetooth Speakers (Accessory)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Upon receiving these speakers yesterday I was overwhelmed and impressed by all aspects from the box and packaging to the sleek looks and most importantly the sound quality. The packaging like other Logitech products I have seen is first rate as you are unpacking the neat layers the excitement builds and when you get to the speakers they really are a treat. They are sleek and of a good size to allow you to use in many scenario's, I've got an open plan kitchen, dining room and living room with high ceilings, placing these speakers on top of kitchen cupboard. Once paired to my iPhone the Bluetooth connection was held even when I came back the following morning I could just turn on Bluetooth on my phone and press play. A previous speaker I had used to turn its self-off after 10 minutes not in use and I would have to reach up on top of the cupboard and turn the speaker on again before pairing.

I'll attempt to talk you through Logitech's bullet point boasts :

A work of art - In my view they can be discrete or make the perfect statement if you leave them on view.

Easy switching between devices - Perfect no need to turn off the Bluetooth on one device then pair another, it really is as simply as pause one device and press play on the other, very easy to do.

Touch volume control - looking at the picture on Amazon I though the top of the speaker had a dial that lit up as you turner it up or down, this isn't the case. It is quite simple to turn the sound up or down but placed out of reach I have controlled the sound from my iPhone.

Simple controls - Turn them on and pairing was a doddle, the controls are as pointed out very discreetly hidden.

Bluetooth wireless versatility - 10m is easily achieved without loss of sound and walking around with my iPhone didn't cause any disruptions either.

Excellent sound for any space - Booming perfect pitch and clarity this really has been the main stand out feature for me, you could easily host a party and fill a large space with the sound from these speakers.

Lay-flat cables - I didn't get on well with these, out stretched to full length I'm sure they are great but when you need them to lay flat when the cable isn't fully outstretched is more of a challenge they kept curling up for me.

Works with non-Bluetooth devices, too - I haven't tried the USB Bluetooth transceiver included, I would be interested to see if it worked with my Samsung Smart TV to deliver extra sound when playing games or watching movies.

In summary I've found these speakers to be perfect in every way for my requirements, based on their good looks and first rate packaging they would make a really good present. I think the price point offers good value for money.

Slightest little gripe, the instructions came in every language but English.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]