4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
Excel built in help in paper form.,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Excel 2007 Bible (Paperback)
That's basically what it is: Excel already built in help system turned into a book ( and printed on very low quality paper paper). I'd guess that 90% of the content can be found in Excel help and remaining 10% was written by the author. I'm amazed how this book received so many positive reviews as it can neither be used as a reference (poor format and terrible indexing) or as a tutorial book (poor examples, bad format, no exercises).