4 of 4 people found the following review helpful
...the book dedicated to the red sole and his maker!,
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
I got my copy today and I already looked through it three times! I like the layout and the quality of the book is amazing! The Cover is a nice leather imitation and looks very luxurious! (There is a nice surprise 'in' the cover!)
The book is divided in 5 chapters!
1. "A Life" (sort of a biography / Interview)
2. "The Shoes" (Shows some of the highlight pieces with and without celebrities)
3. "Fetish" (Shows some fetish pieces)
4. "The Places" (Shows some places like stores, offices and manufactories + the construction of a shoe)
5. "Twenty Years" (a catalogue which shows all actual Christian Louboutin shoes)
My favorite chaptors are 1, 2 & 5!
Definitely a must have for all Louboutin fans! (especially for that price!)
This would be also a great christmas gift :D