Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 May 2012 20:45:27 BDT
Stevie says:
Can anyone give me advice on how to reset the tablet to the state I recived it. Thanks

Posted on 25 May 2012 18:12:11 BDT
Footsore says:
Why? If it's broken and you want to return i can understand. But if it's a present for your son then depending on his age it might be better to have some things working so that he can get up and running. If you just want to delete some apps or delete internet history or similar then i'm sure i can help. I know where the factory reset is but never used it so when it deletes all your data then you might end up back from where you started as the supplier may have downloaded some apps and did some other things before sending out.

Posted on 25 May 2012 19:18:24 BDT
Stevie says:
Thanks working ok after reset:

Posted on 25 May 2012 19:19:24 BDT
Stevie says:
Thanks working ok after reset:
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
NATPC M009S RTB ULTIMATE 7" 16GB Capacitive Android tablet PC - Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich)- now with DOUBLE storage (16GB) and DOUBLE system ram (1GB) for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - WiFi - Compatible with BBC iPlayer
NATPC M009S RTB ULTIMATE 7" 16GB Capacitive Android tablet PC - Android 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich)- now with DOUBLE storage (16GB) and DOUBLE system ram (1GB) for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE - WiFi - Compatible with BBC iPlayer by NATPC
3.9 out of 5 stars   (415)