Customer Discussions > Bad Things forum

cant remember author or title just the story

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Apr 2009 11:17:04 BDT
N. Bekar says:
Hi

I am trying to remember the author of a book i read hoping to read other books by this author but i cant remember the title or the author, only that the writer is british. The story in short goes like this....

A women with daughters who are all close gets married to a american guy abroad after her first husband who had died. They all come to london to stay at their home, at first all is well but 2 of the daughters dont like the new man in their mothers life and try to get rid of him in numerous devious ways. Basically they are nasty to him. His wife refuses to believe her daughters are being like that even though deep inside she suspects. When he is away for work one weekend the wife ends up dying and then starts the real story about many secrets that the girls kept hidden and why they behave the way they do.

I dont want to give the actual story in great detail incase someone else wants to read it. If anyone can help me please let me know.

nafisa
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Bad Things forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  17 Apr 2009
Latest post:  17 Apr 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Bad Things
Bad Things by Michael Marshall (Paperback - 4 July 2011)
2.9 out of 5 stars   (25)