Customer Discussions > Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD) forum

release date for pc

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Oct 2011 11:36:35 BDT
Last edited by the author on 5 Oct 2011 11:37:20 BDT
so yeah im kinda new to the batman serise and games movie's im more into superman but i bought the game for batman Arkham asylum cupple of weeks ago on pc and im really enjoying it so ive pre ordered Arkham city for pc so i heard the pc release date have been push back till november 1st wich im fine but on amazon they have a 21st relese date for pc im just wondering if this is right or will they change it

Posted on 6 Oct 2011 10:59:20 BDT
O. Keane says:
Its been changed to November. The devs want to add High res textures and Direct X 11 apparently. They say it will be a lot better than the console version. So they must be adding some big improvments into it. They said it will be worth the extra wait. :)

Posted on 6 Oct 2011 11:13:04 BDT
thanks for the reply i dont really mind waiting till november cos im still playing the frist one and not complated it yet so this will keep me going and battlefield 3 out in a cupple of weeks and ill be getting that for pc to :D lol then after battlefield i get sonic generation collector edititon i cant wait for that

Posted on 6 Oct 2011 13:13:37 BDT
also when do you think amazon will put the right release date for pc?

Posted on 16 Oct 2011 15:31:24 BDT
O. Keane says:
They have now. They put November 8th looks to be correct but it could change.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2011 21:30:34 BDT
Darren Doyle says:
Odd steam says the 15th of nov(EU) AND ANOTHER SAYS THE 18TH ALL NOVEMBER)So which is right?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Oct 2011 15:39:25 BDT
Darren Doyle says:
Its wrong i just checked with gamestop today and the say they have the 18th, but another question comes to mind will we get a code to preload it from steam just like duke nukem
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  5 Oct 2011
Latest post:  21 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD) by Warner Bros. Interactive (Windows Vista / XP)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (73)