Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Jul 2013 11:11:16 BDT
The Sherlock Holmes Collection - Triple Play (Blu-ray + DVD + UV Copy) [Region Free]

I already buy this item, My problem is i can play the blu ray but i can't play the dvd because i live in indonesia, so the blu ray player is made in indonesia
my blu ray player is LG BP125, I successfull make the code unlock. but i have try any region code it's not working
US, UK, GB, CA all it's not working

any of you know what code exactly ??

sorry bad english.

thank you

Posted on 1 Nov 2013 11:14:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 1 Nov 2013 11:15:36 GMT
"Bluedusk" says:
The DVDs are in PAL (50Hz/25fps) region 2.
Some Blu-Ray players allow changing the region code, including to 0 for all-regions, for the DVDs. Search Google for "region hack" and your model number to see if it's possible with your player. Philips BDP3xxxx series for example have an easy hack from the remote control. But forget the Japanese brands like Sony and Panasonic.
On the PC, the Lite-On DVD-R units can be hacked with a utility for Windows called LtnRPC available on the web, so as to make them compatible with any DVD even on Windows 7 and 8 with RPC2.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  19 Jul 2013
Latest post:  1 Nov 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
2-Film Collection (Sherlock Holmes / Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows) (Triple Play) (Blu-ray + DVD + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free]
2-Film Collection (Sherlock Holmes / Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows) (Triple Play) (Blu-ray + DVD + UV Copy) [2012] [Region Free] by Robert Downey Jr. (Blu-ray - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (145)