range?
asked by hillel on 15 Nov 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
I am no expert in this field but I would think that this depends on the output of the router you are using and the enviroment the unit is being used in.
Mine is about 70 feet from the router but this is an old house with solid brick/stone walls, there are 3 walls between router and TP link and mine works perfectly. It is being used to steam live and on demand tv to a Youview box in our bedroom.
Apart from setting up problems and confusing instructions I find that it does what it says it will do.
Hope this is helpful
Mike Church
Amazon Customer answered on 16 Nov 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was in a large bricked apartment and had range by the pool about 20 metres away..
Shabs answered on 18 Nov 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have only used this over a distance of about 3 metres within one room, so I don't know what the maximum range might be, but from experience of other similar devices the range will be very dependant on the materials between devices, for example the number of and material used in the construction of walls, doors, floors and ceilings.
Anon answered on 16 Nov 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well I didn't measure it but it's enough to have no problems in my house: (45 sqm ground floor + 45 sqm on 1st floor)
Mau answered on 17 Nov 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Around 30 meters but cannot recommend this product in any way
Nick answered on 15 Nov 2013
Comments (3) | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›