rage not shipped yet?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 7 Oct 2011 13:54:45 BDT
Hi did anyone on here pre order rage anarchy edition and if so has you order shipped yet?
I pre ordered this ages ago as I've been keeping an eye on this game for what seems like years at this stage!!!!!. I expected it to ship yesterday oct 6th as stated but as yet it is still down as not yet dispatched.
I would not have gotten it today anyhow as I'm from Ireland but was hoping to have it by monday as is usually the case with games that are released on a friday.
Anyway just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing I noticed that amazon no longer have the anarchy edition in stock themselves ,could this indicate a supply problem maybe that might affect when we get the game? Or is this thing unique to me? Damn I want it now!!!!!!

Joe

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 15:22:36 BDT
Cyberspectre says:
I got an email yesterday saying it was being sent, but I'm a little worried about the delivery method, I'm at work right now and hope it being delivered by the postman because I live on my own and there's nobody to sign for it if it needs a signature

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Oct 2011 16:04:26 BDT
@cyberspectre did you get First Class or Standard As Free Posting, Because If You Do First Class Or Standard Well They Both Don't Need Signature.....I Haven't Ever Needed Anyway When Ordering Games From Amazon.

@joseph I had a chat with Amazon because I had the same issue as you but its now been dispatched....Amazon said that it could take up to 48 hours to Dispatch a product and if they didn't send it by today I should contact them for further assistance but I don't need to now becuse its been sent just now.

Hope that helps

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 16:07:50 BDT
Fabrizio says:
I preordered Rage (Anarchy Edition for X360) on Aug 3rd and now I find myself in the same situation as you, Joseph. So no, it's not unique to you.

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 20:59:09 BDT
Hi again all, well after a hectic day involving the usual "trials and tribulations" of balancing three kids, work and various other such distractions to my gaming life it seems the plot has thickened where rage "anarchy edition" is concerned.
After two e-mails and a lengthy phone call with amazon they have informed me that they do not have the aforementioned game in stock at this point and don't know when they will again, this is despite the fact that I preordered it back in early august, in fact they are insisting that they have not shipped any copies of rage anarchy edition as they have not had in stock to ship, could this be true are all people who pre ordered the game in same bind as me? I would be interested to know. But surley this makes no sense anyway as anyone who pre ordered this game was automaticly upgraded to the anarchy edition so this would mean that absolutley nobody with a preorder got the game???.
This has gotten mighty complicated all of a sudden. The only piece of evidence I have to support amazons claim is that I rang gamestop(Ireland)today and they told me they have not gotten any of their copies of rage AE to fill their preorders as the suppliers have not shipped them to them yet.
Anyway it seems I shall not be getting stuck in to this game any time soon and has really shaken my confidence in amazons preorder facility. DAMN!!!!!!!

Joe.

Posted on 7 Oct 2011 21:18:16 BDT
Hi all just an update, it now says "dispatching soon" in the my orders section so heres hoping.

Joe

Posted on 9 Oct 2011 19:54:33 BDT
Just got the e-mail to say it has shipped!!!!!!!!

And so the saga ends and I shall soon be in the thick of things at last.

I hope all you guys and gals out there waiting on this game get it soon maybe I'll see you online.

Joe.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Oct 2011 07:14:12 BDT
Fabrizio says:
My copy has also shipped in the end. All is well that ends well, I guess. ^^
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  7 Oct 2011
Latest post:  10 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rage: Anarchy Edition (Xbox 360)
Rage: Anarchy Edition (Xbox 360) by Bethesda (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (70)