on 21 June 2014
But I think a 60cm hat would have fitted slightly better, its a wee bit tight, but I'm sure, with use, it will loosen up a little.
Any way, I wanted a syleful hat that was traditional looking but not too 1950's "Our Man in Havana" traditiona, if you know what I mean! I think with this hat I have found it.
It does have a more modern feel to it than the White Panama type hat that you can buy, well it does for me any way, but thats a personal choice thing.
Keeps it shape well, and as no bits of straw or cotton etc hanging down that could start to unravel the hat. It comes delivered in a box, not folded up in a bag, which is an added plus.
Yeh, looks great with a nice summer shirt.
on 31 May 2016
Lovely hat and well worth the cost. Was so grateful in the tropics with over 45 degree heat was a perfect hat to use
on 30 May 2012
I ordered the largest size that this hat comes in - 59cm and upon measuring it, it's coming in at 57.5 cm. It's a good quality hat for the money but the sizings aren't to be relied upon.
on 21 May 2016
As advertised. Good quality. Fast delivery.
on 31 May 2013
Good value but the sizing is strange. A bit bigger than advertised but I have big ears so it can't slip over my eyes.
on 23 May 2016
Great sun hat for the price.
on 12 October 2014
this was a fantastic buy and has been worn a lot
i have bought a few as they suit any gender
love it
on 10 August 2014
Yeah it being small is my fault.
The quality of the hat is very good. I would recommend to anybody
on 6 December 2012
Perfect for holidays in the sunnier climates of other countries!!! And trendy with all ages!!
I took it to Greece this year and it kept me shaded and cool!!!!!!
on 22 August 2013
Comfortable, good, good looking useful in the sun Why one has to write sixteen words when a few suffice I really do not understand..