VINE VOICEon 7 November 2009
Very cheap way to re-fill your HP carts...works fine. Make shure you dont run the carts totally dry; just half and then fill the top with this.
on 11 December 2012
I bought this for my HP printer after wasting £20 for PC Worlds ink cartridges to fit the printer. Don't buy anything from [...], as they will not work with the printer. Apparently the chip isn't recognized by the printer. I really am impressed tenfold with this handy all purpose black ink refill kit. After drilling a hole into my genuine but empty cartridge I injected with 20ml syringe the ink and sealed with bung plug (supplied in kit) Presto the HP printed off on its first attempt. I have now placed an order for the coloured ink refill kit. Bearing in mind the cost of one genuine HP Black cartridge 364 costs under £12, the 3 x 30 ml bottles and ink flush will save a whopping £36. Highly recommended, hence my top marks of 5 out of 5.
on 30 May 2011
I use this refill to top up the ink for the Deskjet D2360. I started using it a while ago. The refill instructions don't really follow the ink wells on the deskjet, but I use it anyway.

The needle goes into the sponge part of the inkwell. This means you can't really get a lot of ink in at a time, but if you don't mind repeating the process every 50 - 100 pages or so, it works well.

It does run out without a lot of warning, so if you are printing something important, then you need to watch to make sure the pages print legibly.
on 14 November 2013
Was going to buy a new cartridge. While browsing came across the refill kit. Checked out some YouTube videos. Ordered and received within stated timeframe. Managed to do two 301 Black carts (messy!). Currently working fine. Does give error message on one but that may be because it was completely empty before I filled it. The other still had a bit and although topped up still shows a low amount. Print quality is good, for my needs anyway. Worth it!
on 5 March 2016
Opened it up on arrival (of course having to destroy packaging. Open up instructions to find it can't be used on the ink cartridges I have. Great con buy something give no idea on the website that your cartridges won't be compatible send it in packaging you have to destroy to read this information meaning of course you can't send it back. Guess I really should have known better
on 24 October 2012
Have bought this multi refill 3 or 4 times now, and find them excellent value - one small troubleshooting tip - should the cartridge run dry, and after refilling, it does not initially print, then remove cartridge and gently blow through refill hole to "encourage" flow (check cartridge head for excess ink, and retain any drops by using the syringe to save further supply).
on 13 December 2014
Could only get it off the net, the main stores want you to pay silly money for refills - good instuctions, refill my cartridge time and again and save mega bucks - its a no brainer
on 9 August 2015
Great product. Saves me a fortune as I do quite a lot of printing. Must try the colour as if its as good will save me even more.
on 21 June 2014
got everthing u need for the refill of the cartridge, works well, the manual came with the kit is very helpful
on 9 February 2015
Very good value and it works