Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jan 2008 12:02:32 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 21 Feb 2008 19:23:48 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2008 12:45:59 GMT
learn to use apostrophes.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2008 12:47:21 GMT
Last edited by the author on 3 Jan 2008 12:47:55 GMT
Blade Runner says:
Yeah! I hate it when people can't express themselves!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Jan 2008 21:02:56 GMT
no for your information i don listen in english

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jan 2008 20:55:42 GMT
J. SULLIVAN says:
might be a good time to start "listening to english". anyway, i own all consoles and pc and have to say they are all good in their own way. they all have good game exclusives. there is no way that anyone can say haze is "better" than any game on xbox 360 as it is only coming out on ps3 and both consoles could not be any more dissimilar in hardware architecture. you could only compare a game "technically" if , it was on same console, had same game engine, and was a similar game to another (even then that is a bit of a grey area). i am not a biased fanboy so do not even start me on that one. haze looks promising but i will reserve judgement until i see it in full on my hd setup.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jan 2008 01:52:41 GMT
How can you say Haze kicks ass ? Its not even out yet, you kids make me laugh! Especially when you write reviews on games thats not yet released, thats by far the dumbest thing to do, even more so when you rate an unreleased game 5 stars then it turns out to be garbage. Resistance = crap and uncharted i cant comment on, dont really catch my intrest anyway. Oh shame PS3 lost two of the biggest brands Devil May Cry and Resident Evil, yeah they're both coming to the Xbox 360 punk, and im sure after time Haze might also.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jan 2008 10:57:23 GMT
S. E. Cook says:
10 YEAR OLD FANBOY ALERT!

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jan 2008 19:27:31 GMT
Im 22 lol. And a fanboy ? Nah dont think so because im purchasing a Playstation 3 this week and much looking forward to the Blu Ray discs and Haze. The only reason my previous post was a bit fanboyish is because im sick of people ripping into the Xbox 360, its such an amazing console, especially on Live. But anyway silly arguements aside and poor comebacks (Yes you Cook). If anyone can recommend any good PS3 exlusives send an email to AtlanticBlade@aol.com Im into RPG, FPS, Fighting and Racing. Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jan 2008 00:27:48 GMT
Frazemo24 says:
wonder if its hit home to fanboys of the xbox that HD dvd has just been wiped out lol
im 25 and i just hate xbox fanboys i hate sony ones and nintendo but xbox ones are by far the worst
crap its been delayed again dont want another assassins creed on are hands here ill wait for the final version in the mean time
cod 4 anyone :D

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jan 2008 00:54:35 GMT
Fanboys suck indeed. Got my PS3 today along with the Spider-Man Trilogy and Die Hard 1 on Blu Ray and Uncharted - Drakes Fortune. The Blu Ray is brilliant but when comparing to HD DVD i really cant see any difference, they are exactly the same, atleast on my TV anyway. Not played the game yet but will do so sometime the weekend. I will be honest though at current PS3 does have a lack of games, i really couldnt see anything i might be intrested in and alot i have on the Xbox 360 anyway. None the less though the PS3 has only begun and im looking forward to Haze, Time Crisis 4 and Goldenaxe in the upcoming months! (Please let Haze be out soon, fingers crossed)!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Haze (PS3) forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  2 Jan 2008
Latest post:  19 Jan 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Haze (PS3)
Haze (PS3) by Ubisoft (PlayStation 3)
3.2 out of 5 stars   (99)