Price:£4.74+ Free shipping

on 11 November 2013
I bought this to help protect the toes on my derby skates. The roll is plenty large enough to last a long time. The tape itself seems pretty indestructible once in place. Well worth adding to the roller derby tool kit.
on 24 August 2013
Much stronger than I imagined and contained a lot on one roll. I used for wrapping insulating foam added to the legs of a large tripod. One roll did the trick bit I ordered two.
on 22 July 2013
Good quality stick tape. It is very durable and easy to apply, I'll absolutely buy this again when i need it.
on 30 July 2015
Tape! It's easy to use and looks great, my stick is now covered in the stuff and I have plenty of tape to spare! That is all I have to say about tape....
on 6 January 2015
Pretty good. Doesn't dirty my hands unlike the other one I have. Feels nice and soft yet firm.
on 3 July 2014
I use this to cover the toes of my skates for roller derny to prevent damage, works perfect!
on 12 October 2015
Great tape have wrapped most of my knives for the winter time well recommended
on 13 February 2016
Bought to tape up a damaged handle on my laptop case - worked a treat.
on 25 April 2016
I use this on my knife handles and it hasn't let me down yet.
on 24 September 2015
Simple, standard hockey tape. Very durable, easy to work.

See one answered question