6,930 Reviews
 (5,744)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1376 377 378693 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 9 May 2013
bought as a birthday present for my dad, he likes it a lot after just getting a kindle and used it very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars great when at a loss, 9 May 2013
whenever you get those what on earth can i buy situations this was flexible enough for the person in question to convert into kindle purchases - they were delighted

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome present idea, 9 May 2013
Great idea if living overseas for family in England to choose their own present. heaps to choose from and great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars These gift cards or certificates are great for presents abroad, 8 May 2013
K. Hirani "KarinaH" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
These gift cards or certificates are great for presents abroad, I bought it for a friend who lives in Us and she can use it there. This has an advantage if you want to buy downloadable files of music etc as Itunes in comparison when you buy a gift card from them in the UK can't use it anywhere abroad!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never delivered, 8 May 2013
I ended up sending my Dad a book using the same payment method as my attempt at sending the gift certificate. It simply wouldn't send. I didn't have a lot of time to deal with customer service. Perhaps there was a glitch? Never had that problem in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to give a present, 8 May 2013
Amazon Customer (Shadoxhurst, Ashford) - See all my reviews
A great way to give a present and our niece was very pleased with this unique gift for her birthday

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday, 8 May 2013
I purchased the birthday voucher for my son as I was unable at the last minute to visit him and a card in the post would have missed his birthday. The voucher arrived on the day requested.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 8 May 2013
Purchase of this item was simplicity itself and it was received in email format by the recipient exactly on the date requested. There was a good choice of certificate formats. Amazon kept me fully informed of progress. It was exactly what I needed and I would recommend it to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 May 2013
ideal gift for someone that loves books, is awkward to buy for, and ideal if your in a rush or havent got the time to go out and find something, perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 8 May 2013
What more is there to say, it is a voucher - I don't tend to buy vouchers for presents as it seems to be a little thoughtless but as my sister requested this I was more than happy to relent!

‹ Previous | 1376 377 378693 | Next ›

Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card by Amazon EU S.à.r.l.
£1.00 - £1,000.00