on 24 January 2016
I really like this Garlic Press. I have bought a few over the past few years and this is by far the best. I hate having smelly hands after preparing Garlic and with this gadget I don’t need to touch the garlic. It is pretty sturdy too so I don’t expect it to break anytime soon. The blades are sharp so it’s been a clean slice or dice every time. It’s easy to wash too. It’s surprisingly compact so will fit pretty much anywhere. As of now, I can’t find any fault with it.
on 5 February 2016
The best thing ever bought!
The garlic press is Very easy to use ,no more smelly hands!
oh and to wash it is a pleasure.happy happy happy
By the way shipping is extremely fast too,I would give a star for that if I could:)
on 8 February 2016
This garlic press from Sujeo is surely the best garlic press on the market.
The size is perfect, big enough to handle easily yet small enough to store away in a draw.
The build quality is fantastic, it feels solid and is made of strong materials that feel like it will last you a lifetime. It looks great too.
Using this garlic press is a joy, its so simple to operate and even the largest garlic segments are sliced or diced (yes it does both) with very little effort.
The sliced or diced garlic is collected in a small tray that sits in the middle of the cube and is easy to remove.
Cleaning the garlic press is over in seconds, the grates pop out and can be washed under a tap with a brush and the rest of the cube is rinsed easily.
I love this little gadget, if you are looking for a garlic press then look no further.
on 25 January 2016
I'm not usually a fan of garlic presses. The more traditional type that I've used in the past have been fiddly to use and a nightmare to clean. Picking out the crushed remains and scraping the garlic off of the press was always a bit of a faff so I generally stuck to chopping with a knife and living with smelly fingers for ages afterwards.

However, having received this version, I have to say I'm a convert. This is more of a garlic slicer and dicer than a typical crusher but that for me is a big bonus. I use a lot of garlic in all types of cooking and having two ways to process it is a plus. For curries and oriental cooking, the slicing blades are perfect where I want the garlic to remain a bit more obvious and lower the chances of burning when frying. The smaller dicing blade is great for quicker cooking where you don't want big lumps of garlic in your dish. This gadget doesn't crush finely into a paste, but then a traditional garlic press wouldn't do that either - for that I'd stick to squashing it with some salt under a knife blade.

Once you've diced or sliced your garlic, it all gets collected in the little drawer which you can just slide out and pour into your cooking. Pressing the garlic through the sharp blade grids requires very little effort and since the whole thing is very sturdy I can imagine it being easy to use for people with dexterity issues.

Cleaning this garlic press couldn't be easier. You can take it apart and put all the bits in a dishwasher (according to the instructions), but it does recommend that you hand wash it for best results. Initially I found cleaning it a bit difficult until I realised that the cleaning grid lifts right off taking any bits of squashed garlic with it leaving no trace left to dry out and make difficult to remove.

I would have no problems recommending this item and it's sure to be one of those kitchen gadgets that I use time and time again rather that fester at the back of the drawer. It's a quality product with a very robust feel to it. I'm sure it will last me a good few years.
on 10 February 2016
I am a big foodie. I love my Kitchen gadgets too. Really enjoyed using this Garlic Crusher. It saves me time in the kitchen. I love how I can slice or dice the Garlic without having to take the thing apart. It is also easy to clean and to stow once done and it also looks nice. My friends have been quizzing me about it when they popped around. I can highly recommend this.
on 13 April 2016
This little garlic cube is amazing. It is very well made, all the corners are wonderfully smooth and the colour really good. It works very simply but is so quick and easy to use. If you find the type of lever crushers difficult to use then this entirely solves that problem. I'm not even putting it away, the green matches my kitchen and it is so stylish I am leaving it on display. Plus I'll be using it all the time.
on 7 March 2016
Great value for money. This is the 3rd garlic press I have bought in recent times and by far the best. I have recommend SDL sales and this garlic press to a friend of mine in the catering business, She loved the product and placed and order for use in her kitchen, Robust, Durbale and Value for money all in one. Excellent communication also. 10/10
on 3 February 2016
I was amazed that my little magic cube makes such light work of a previously messy job. No more smelly hands or messy chopping boards.
Its also a very useful storage compartment for my garlic. It sits in the fridge and keeps the garlic fresh without it tainting other fridge products.
A perfect christmas present for any foodies I think.
on 9 April 2016
This is the best Garlic press I have ever had, it not only doe's little squares it also does slices.
Best of all is the little green removal grid that cleans the square teeth on the lid, this feature is repeated on the other lid.
So cleaning is very easy.
on 25 January 2016
My wife is a trained chef and uses garlic regularly when preparing meals. Our traditional press had broken so when looking for a new press I came across this device and thought that I'd try it. She really likes it , especially as you can slice or dice the garlic.

See one answered question