Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 30 November 2015
I think this speaker is absolutely fantastic -- sound quality is wonderful, and there is an extraordinary clarity to the sound, so I am hearing things I have never heard before in music I have played over and over again. I have a Bose mini soundlink, and it is not a patch on this -- the sound is muddy by comparison, and the base swallows up much of the rest. I know the Bose is cheaper, and this is expensive -- but it really, really is good and has already (I have had it three days now) given me a great deal of pleasure.
on 20 November 2015
Good sound quality as bluetooth speaker. Crisp and detailed while it doesn't have enough weight of bass because of its bass radiator unlike subwoofer. As for the price, really overpriced for getting this as a monospeaker for nearly £300 but not stereo. But in terms of aesthetic design and unique clear sound even in a high volumn for bluetooth speaker, I'm willing to pay that much. Personally not a bass head and play jazz music the most via bluetooth speakers during party, so perfect choice for me to pick Muo as a quality speaker while it will still look dandy unlike the other rivials look so geeky and nerdy.

Some people suggest that purchasing two Muos paring them to create incredible stereo sounding effect (that's the mordern trend of BT speakers) whilst I wouldn't recommend it performing like that by paying almost £600 just to create BT quality stereo sound. Yes, it's quite intersting to see the conversion from mono to stereo sounding but it's just not a sensible way to pay that much to see the effect instead of buying decent HIFI lvl speaker.
on 9 December 2015
Stunning! I am not going to compare this audio masterpiece to a full size Hi-Fi loudspeaker, that would be pointless. It is a Bluetooth device designed for portability and an addendum to any domestic situation demanding a small sound transducer.

What a revelation this has turned out to be! I already own the Bowers & Wilkins T7 and have had on loan for two weeks the Bang & Olufsen A2 speaker. The KEF MUO easily trounces the lot of them no problem. Incredibly clear and articulate, and up against a wall the bass is unbelievable for a design as small as this. Voices, massed choir, solo piano and violin are remarkably accurately reproduced, popular music is equally well treated, this KEF creation is beguiling to say the least. It refuses to lose control or get muddled up with complex musical passages, just gets on with the job and always brings a smile to my face and my ears are in love with it. A stunning bargain, buy without hesitation, enjoy!
on 14 January 2016
Kef has a reputation for making high end speakers so I knew it will not let me down. It can plays any type of music superbly, reliably and looking great...
on 8 April 2016
This is a top of the range bluetooth speaker.
It looks so cool.
It delivers brilliant sound.

Fantastic Bluetooth Speaker.

Love it.
on 12 December 2015
I love this! I'm a lover of high-end audio and wanted something that was portable and easy to use so I could enjoy some music in my kitchen. Never used KEF before but knowing KEF's reputation for quality audio, and having researched here and on other tech sites, I made the decision to try the Muo. Well, I have to say it certainly lives up to my expectations!

I'm a firm believer of 'you get what you pay for' and the MUO totally supports this. It's beautifully built (no horrible plastics used) and feels really heavy and made for purpose. I do demand a level of audio quality and performance having been used to my larger high-end music system, and the Muo certainly sounds clear, detailed and has plenty of bass. The sound is certainly large enough to fill my good sized kitchen-diner and even when its really loud, it remains clear and doesn't distort - very impressive indeed. So much so that I am now considering a miniature system of two. For me, it is that good.

My wife loves it too. So it's a five star, just for that!
on 10 April 2016
Read a lot off reviews as we all do when looking at such a large selection off portable speakers ,
I withered it down to three which met my needs and the Kef looks and high rating for sound won
It for me and iv had it three weeks and the sound quality no matter were I have it is amazing not
Too basey just right ,so easy to set up from iPhone and iPad
on 18 April 2016
Great Speaker, Fantastic sound and image, however I purchased 2 to gain the (superb) stereo effect and pairing them proves to be a bit of a mission every time - taking several tries and several minutes to pair them upon each use. I have tried to search in vain for any tips or to determine if I am doing something incorrectly. Sound - 5 stars - pairing two -2 stars
on 26 May 2016
Great sound and loud too but the pairing is awful. When both speakers are more than 3 feet apart they continuously drop the signal which makes it impossible to enjoy even one song in either stereo or party mode. When compared to the Riva S there is no comparison on pairing or on sound quality. For almost £300 each I was expecting more. Disappointed
on 28 December 2015
Brilliant and great build quality